90 Day Weight Loss Challenge Week One Wrap Up


weight loss challenge week 1 button


I hope you all are thinking about, or signing up with us for our 

It's hard to start a new diet on New Year's with the food (and leftovers)
still in the fridge, so I decided week one would be adjusting to the African Mango 1200
and working on moderation and portion control.
AKA don't go to extremes the first week!

So how did it go?

I actually lost almost 2 pounds! Woo hoo!
Now most of that was probably some water, but I'll take it!

The week was nuts, so no exercise, I'm starting that in week 2 (aka tomorrow).
However, I definitely moved around a LOT more, as I had a huge amount of energy 
every day, courtesy of the African Mango 1200. SERIOUS amount of energy!
The first few days I felt like I was bouncing off the walls, but in a good way!
african mango 1200

I got all Christmas put away, got the tree squared away and then totted all the boxes out for storage again, and reorganized their storage area. And was NOT pooped! Woo hoo!

I did learn that the energy level/metabolism rate was greatly improved by taking the 
African Mango 1200 BEFORE eating ANYTHING
for the day! On my third day I forgot and ate a couple of bites of toast before
taking the pills, and I didn't have the same amount of energy for the day as the previous two, 
or the next days.

As to the African Mango 1200 working as an appetite suppressant-
it definitely does in the morning- probably because you just took it. 
It seemed to keep working into the afternoon, but I found myself really hungry at dinner. 
Could be the metabolism rate was higher than the intake of  food and my body was telling me it needed MORE to eat.I did find my cravings for dessert cut down/abated, as long as I had a cup of
coffee after dinner. I did find that anything VERY sweet seemed to taste bad- 
not sure if it was the African Mango 1200 or a psychological response.

One thing I seemed to get a good grip on was listening to my body and figuring out if I
was REALLY hungry (you can feel it, stomach grumbling, etc) versus
thirsty (drink water and if that feeling didn't abate, then it's hunger), 
versus emotional wanting to eat. I curbed alot (A LOT) of the emotional eating
and I think that was the huge success for the week for me!
According to all the dieticians- this is the one thing dieters need to grasp before 
having any true success! 

So overall, I'm counting week one as a success and am thrilled at how well the
African mango 1200 is working!

So what about you?
How have YOU done with your weight loss this week?


As a special encouragement to ya'll,
those who sign up for the challenge with us, will get EXTRA bonus points
on every giveaway during the 90 days!

So what are YOU waiting for?




Comments